Make this New Year’s Eve a mega-fun experience for the whole family at AMC Times Square, the entertainment emporium offering multiple levels of NYE revelry in the center of exciting Times Square. Neighboring the iconic NYE Ball Drop, AMC presents an exclusive private event for out-of-towners and in-the-know NYC revelers alike. Come celebrate amidst dazzling Times Square at a one-of-a-kind NYE extravaganza packed with amenities, games, entertainment and all-out, family friendly revelry.
AMC Times Square’s Family Entertainment All Ages level is located on the third floor of the mega-plex and caters to New Year’s revelers looking to celebrate with their families and friends in one, excitement-packed party haven. There’s plenty of entertainment and adventure for celebrants of all ages, whether you want to get down to the sounds of a live DJ, play fun-filled games, or even catch your favorite movies (PG13 only and for guests 13 an up). Enjoy an exhilarating night of NYE celebration with all your loved ones without breaking the bank. Pick your party adventure:
• Jive and sway your way to the New Year on a spacious dance floor to sizzling hits of Top 40, Hip Hop, Rock and Mash Ups, all performed by a live DJ
• Play your favorite games at the arcade center (pay as you play) and spark the night with fun-filled competition
• Complimentary access to showings of current and popular PG13 movies in various theaters on the level
• Indulge in your appetite and buy your favorite snacks and drinks from the concession stands
• This level is completely alcohol-free throughout the night for all guests
• Under 18 guests must be supervised by adults over 25 at all times on this level
• You will not be able to view the Ball Drop live from this level
Please be advised that the ticket you are purchasing is for an event located within the Times Square zone. Please make sure to have a ticket for each member of your party when coming to the event. You will need to show it to security upon request. The ticket you are purchasing is for the New Year's Eve event happening inside the venue. Unless otherwise noted with the purchase of a specific ball drop viewing ticket (if available), you will not have access to view the live ball drop. Entering and exiting the venue area is determined by NYPD. Once you leave an event, re-entries are not guaranteed.