Why go to one spot on the biggest night of the year in The Big Apple? Instead, get the ticket that will let you go to more than one of the hottest bars, restaurants, cocktail lounges, and nightclubs. It’s the Official Times Square Party Pass! With the pass, you can visit any of the venues in the Times Square area, and enjoy the amenities each one has to offer: premium open bar, complimentary standing or passed hors d’oeuvres, party favors, a live DJ, complimentary champagne, and VIP options galore. Each venue has its own start time and specifics, so choose carefully and party with and like the stars, who will be out on the special night.
Millions of people flock to see the ball drop live and be a part of the scintillating experience. And with reason—for over a century ecstatic revelers have come here to witness the start of a new year. The first recorded celebration occurred in 1904, when New Yorkers gathered in the area; but it was not until 1907 that a 5-foot in diameter, 700-pound ball made of iron and wood and adorned with 100 25-watts bulbs—descended from the One Times Square flagpole for the first time. The creation of immigrant metalworker Jacob Starr, the ball marked a change in the history of New Year’s Eve and how it is celebrated. Seven balls later, we are ringing in the New Year with the world-famous Waterford Crystal Ball here at “the crossroads of the world,” in one of the biggest celebrations on Earth. And you can be part of it and then continue your night at the city’s most exuberant nightlife spaces.
The amenities that come with the Times Square Party Pass include the following:
- Complimentary General Admission to multiple events. Feel free to party hop all night long – go to one or go to all! The choice is yours.
- Live performances by super hot DJs spinning hip hop, house, rock, Top 40’s and 80’s
- Access to premium open bars (start time and end times of each venue may vary)
- Passed hors d’oeuvres or buffet served from 9pm – 11:30pm (menus at each venue vary)
- Festive New Year’s Eve party favors
Things to Know and Do:
- Party Pass tickets are subject to venue capacity rules. If upon arrival at a particular location, the admission line is held and security states that it is temporarily full, you will need to wait until capacity reopens.
- Make sure you are on the VIP line.
- Capacity may be deemed full if a large number of guests enter at one time. As the guests settle in, the security staff will reopen the admission lines.
- The time on your ticket is the entry time into the VENUE. Make sure if you are a Times Square Party Pass holder you enter the Times Square area by 8:30pm. Due to NYPD and TSA crowd control, access to the area is not guaranteed.
- Your Times Square Party Pass gains you access to Times Square on 12/31/15. Please make sure to have your ticket with you at all times when come to each event. You will also need to show it to Times Square security, if needed.
- Access in and around Times Square controlled by NYPD. Please enter events between 7:00PM-11:30PM (depending on event start time) and 12:15AM-2:00AM. Admittance restrictions may be in place during the ball drop (11:30PM – 12:15AM.) Regardless of admittance time to your party, make sure to enter the Times Square area no later than 8:30pm.
- Transportation between venues is not included with ticket purchase and is the responsibility of the ticket holder. Times Square is a pedestrian only zone on NYE.
This is a night to remember forever, so get your Official Times Square Party Pass and celebrate the New Year to the fullest!
FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS EVENT CALL US AT: 212-366-0752